This user guide has been written to cover the elements of FNSICGEN302B: Use Technology in the Workplace
- Clarify the function that the equipment fulfils
- Access and enter information from/into the computer
- Save files/data and produce computer reports as required
- Use manuals and online help to solve computing problems
- Undertake routine maintenance of computers and associated devices
- Use and maintain other workplace equipment.
An Assessment Tool (OL013AT) is available to assess the students understanding of the topics and consists of a series of written or oral questions, practical exercises and demonstrations.
For teachers/trainers a Facilitator Guide containing answers to the User Guide activities and an Assessor Marking guide for the Assessment tool are available by contacting Watsonia Publishing.