This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to develop a range of commonly required financial reports for entities that do not have a statutory duty to file financial reports with government agencies and regulators. This unit may apply to job roles subject to licensing, legislative, regulatory or certification requirements so Commonwealth, State or Territory requirements should be confirmed with the relevant body.
- Unit 1 Introduction
- Unit 2 Statutory Compliance Requirements
- Unit 3 Exploring the accounting system in AccountRight
- Unit 4 Financial Regulations
- Unit 5 Entering data and checking accuracy
- Unit 6 End-of-Year adjustments
- Unit 7 Entering end-of-year adjustments in a 12-column worksheet .
- Unit 8 Preparing a statement of cash flows
- Unit 9 Analysing reports and presenting data
- Unit 10 Preparing Financial Statements for Non Profit Organisations