- Quality Partner Program
- Office 365 (2017) Licences
- Office 365 (2014) Licences
- Office 2016 Licences
- Office 2013 Licences
- Office 2010 Licences
- Windows Licences
- Creative Cloud Licences
- Creative Cloud (2018) Licences
- Creative Suite 6 Licences
- Creative Suite 5 Licences
- Creative Suite 4 Licences
- Business Services Licences
- Information Technology Licences
- Microsoft Office 365 (2017)
- Microsoft Office 365 (2014)
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Microsoft Office 2013
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Microsoft Windows
- Adobe Creative Cloud (2018)
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Adobe Creative Suite 6
- Digital Skills
- ICT Training Package
- BSB Training Package
Seasons Greetings From WP
Our office will be closed from December 20th until January 6th. We wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a safe and prosperous New Year.
EngineRoom™ is here, with online and offline options for building custom manuals to deliver exactly the training your customers need.
Registered customers can build their own customised manuals from My Custom Manuals in the MyWP section:
Just give your manual a title, fill in some details and select the chapters that you would like it to contain and we'll put it together for you behind the scenes and have it ready to order in less than a day.
This feature is available to customers who regularly order more than 10 custom manuals at a time. If this sounds like you, give us a call to activate your account.
Note that there is a limit of twenty custom manual titles per customer per year and a small setup fee will be applied if the first order of a custom manual is for fewer than ten manuals.
All customers who own a subject or suite licence bundle automatically have access to EngineRoom Desktop for unlimited, in-depth customisation.
With EngineRoom Desktop you can do everything you can do online, plus:
- Edit test questions and chapter outcomes
- Edit the Word documents that make up the manual chapters
- Create your own chapters for inclusion in a manual
Let us know what you think!
You can reach us on 1300 655 488 within Australia or at email@example.com.