- Quality Partner Program
- Office 365 (2017) Licences
- Office 365 (2014) Licences
- Office 2016 Licences
- Office 2013 Licences
- Office 2010 Licences
- Windows Licences
- Creative Cloud Licences
- Creative Cloud (2018) Licences
- Creative Suite 6 Licences
- Creative Suite 5 Licences
- Creative Suite 4 Licences
- Business Services Licences
- Information Technology Licences
- Microsoft Office 365 (2017)
- Microsoft Office 365 (2014)
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Microsoft Office 2013
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Microsoft Windows
- Adobe Creative Cloud (2018)
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Adobe Creative Suite 6
- Digital Skills
- ICT Training Package
- BSB Training Package
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 - Module 1 ebook
This course is designed to introduce the student to the features of Microsoft SharePoint 2010 both as a user of a SharePoint site and as an owner/developer of a site.
During the course the student will learn how to navigate and use the features of a SharePoint site such as libraries and lists and how user permissions affect what features are available to them on a site.
Using the Read permission level they wil work with a previously prepared Team site then use the Full Control/Contribute permissions to create, use and manage a SharePoint site.
Topics covered include:
- what is SharePoint and how is it used
- working with documents and lists
- finding information by working with views and the search facility
- creating and managing document libraries
- creating and managing list items
- creating, modifying and deleting views for lists and libraries
- edit pages and create wiki pages
- how to create custom list and document libraries
- creating and working with a a picture library
- working with the contacts and announcements lists
- how to create web part pages
- how to create, initiate and track the progress of workflows
- how to create various types of sites and delete unwanted sites
- customising a site
- managing security
The course assumes little or no knowledge of SharePoint. However, it would be useful to have some experience in using the standard Microsoft Office applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook while a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment would be beneficial.
Note: Preparation of a training SharePoint site and allocation of user accounts is required prior to the course. CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.
View a detailed outline of the course material. You may need to install Adobe Acrobat Reader to open this file.